Sunday, June 20, 2010

Need for Speed Pro Street images (PS2)

These are some old photos I taken of some cars I did in NFS Pro Street in PS2.

They were taken with a cell phone, so quality is not very good, but you can already have an idea how the car's paintjobs are:

4Shared folder

Favorites:

[Grip]Camaro w/Stripes:





There are 3 squares, one is the bigger one, the other are the two small stripes at the big one's side, and it is mirrored so it appears on the other side too. Because it should not appear in the roof, it is sized to be just on the hood, and then I put the same ones just at the back. Total: 6 squares.

[Grip]Camaro w/Race Paint:









Two squares that make an Off-set stripe. For the number, it's one big black circle, with a slighty smaller white one, and the number over it. There's also some aftermarket vinyls around (they are not generic, they actually are the performance parts that are in my car. TOYO tires, Brembo brakes...).

[Speed]Corvette (NFS Hot Pursuit 2-like race paint):









Though it might look like, the car is not yellow, it is black. That's why the headlights and mirrors are black. I used a yellow square, it is a little rotated and mirrored, so it seems to be a stripe that is bigger on the back. Over it, at the car's side, there are 2 black vinyls, 1 is a square and one is a circle, over them, smaller white versions, so it makes the "stripe" at the side. (You can't see by the pics, but near the front wheel, there's a small curve. That's the reason of the circles). Also, the performance parts used are marked in the car.

[Drag]Impreza:





This is so nice and yet I though it was easy to do...

I used the same technique I used in the Camaro to do the stripes at the side.
Then I put one black square over it (the number's box seems to have a black border), a smaller white one and another black one (to make the black box with white outlines). Over it I put the number.

5zigen vinyl near the front wheel and Rogue Speed vinyl near the back wheel.

On the Rogue speed vinyl I made it mirrored but it was backwards at the other side so, while it was mirrored (to guide me), I put another one over, then "un-mirrored" the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment